Once you have a location in mind, evaluate its suitability by asking yourself several additional questions:
1. What will your budget for the wedding be? Typically, destination weddings are cheaper than traditional weddings.
2. Will your family and friends enjoy the location?
3. Are there activities for your guests to do at the location besides the wedding?
4. What will the weather be like at the time? Is it hurricane season? Will you be able to plan for bad weather should it occur?
5. Would it be difficult for people with physical limitations, such as your grandparents, to travel there?
6. How expensive will it be for people to travel to the location? Will people that you want to attend be able to afford it?
7. Does the location offer accommodations at both the high and low-end of the cost spectrum?